Financial Assistance

Do you need help paying your medical bills?
There are several organizations that can offer assistance if you do not have the resources to pay your medical bills. We have listed some of the local organizations for your convenience:

Junior Welfare League
The Mayfield-Graves County Junior Welfare League offers emergency assistance for food, transportation, medical needs, and other miscellaneous situations meeting the Board's requirements. Medical assistance is determined on a case by case basis. Service available for persons who live in Graves County. Assistance is by referral only.

Who can be helped?
Any person in need of emergency assistance living in Graves County.

How often will a person be assisted?
Assistance is limited to once per fiscal year (June-May).

How much assistance will a family receive?
Each family will receive a maximum of $100 per fiscal year, except for medical which is determined by individual needs.

Application by referral only from agencies such as:
  • Needline (270) 247-6333
  • Annie Gardner (270) 247-5803
  • West Kentucky Allied Services (270) 247-4046
  • United Way Office (270) 247-7454
  • FACE/STAR center
  • or by a League Member.
Other assistance
Medicaid  (270) 247-2862
DSH (270) 251-4139