Anita Torok, MD
MD - University of Debrecen, Faculty of Medicine, Hungary (1994-2000) - summa cum laude
- Internal medicine (2005)
- Basic life support (BLS)
- Advanced cardiac life support (ACLS)
Dr. Torok is a board-certified gastroenterologist. She received her Doctorate of Medicine from the University of Debrecen in Hungary, graduating summa cum laude. She completed a gastroenterology fellowship at Maimonides Medical Center in Brooklyn, New York. Dr. Torok is board-certified in internal medicine and holds certifications in basic life support and advance cardiac life support. Her research includes retrospective studies on measuring outcomes in acute upper GI bleeding in relation to the time of iv. PPI administration and in the evaluation of telomerase activity in pancreatic cystic lesions and masses.
- Gastroenterology fellowship at Maimonides Medical Center in Brooklyn, New York (2005-2008)
- Retrospective study: Measuring outcome in acute upper GI bleeding in relation to the time of iv. PPI administration
- Retrospective study: Evaluation on telomerase activity in pancreatic cystic lesions and masses
- American Collage of Gastroenterology
Selection of a health care provider is a personal choice. Most or all of the health care providers performing services in this Hospital are independent contractors who have privileges to practice at the Hospital but they are not Hospital employees, representatives or agents. This includes but is not limited to radiologists, pathologists, emergency physicians, anesthesiologists, hospitalists, surgeons and others. Independent contractors are responsible for their own actions and the Hospital is not liable for the acts or omissions of any such independent contractors.
If understanding the relationship between your Health Care Provider and this Hospital is important to you, you may ask your Health Care Provider.