Join the #JPMCStrong Team
Thank you for your interest in joining our team at Jackson Purchase Medical Center! We offer excellent opportunities for health care professionals to utilize their skills in an environment that values quality care and job satisfaction yet recognizes individual talents and abilities. Hospitals need more than just health care professionals to function. We have many clinical as well as nonclinical job opportunities available, such as clerk and administrative positions.
Have questions? Contact us to learn more about opportunities for a career at Jackson Purchase Medical Center!
Why Choose Jackson Purchase?
- Nursing sign-on bonuses
- RN temporary assignments
- Employee referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Highly engaged patient safety culture
- 401K with match
- Excellent shift differentials
- Significant bonus potential for extra shifts
- Insurance benefits including medical, dental, vision and life
- Paid PTO and EIB time
- 100% reimbursement for LPN-to-RN bridge program
Are you an agency recruiter? We have partnered with RecruitiFi for all agency candidate submissions. If you're interested in helping us hire, please apply below.
We are currently offering sign-on bonuses for RNs, LPNs, PCAs and respiratory therapists in departments such as Med/Surg and ICU! Bonuses range from $3,000 to $15,000 depending on position and shift and are paid out quarterly over a period of two years. Sign-on bonuses are not available for temporary contracts.
Flexible Nursing Contracts
We have developed the RN Flexible Solutions Program for registered nurses (RNs) to work in a temporary status for a period of 13 weeks. Candidates must be a Registered Nurse with a minimum of one-year experience. Candidates are selected based upon their willingness to be flexible with departmental leadership in shift scheduling. A flat rate of $60.00 per hour with no shift differential is available for day shift, and a flat rate of $ 65.00 per hour with no shift differential is available for midnight shifts. The RN must be committed to working three 12 hour shifts per week for 13 weeks.
Program guidelines require the RN to:
- Work a minimum of 36 hours per week
- Be available and cooperative to work the time period as assigned and scheduled by the unit manager/director’s discretion, which may include a varied shift
- Work alternating weekends and holidays -- as scheduled
- Float to another unit in which he/she is competent to perform duties -- should patient census in the original, assigned unit dictate a need to reduce staffing level
- Show up for work on time
- Abide by all Jackson Purchase Medical Center policies, procedures, compliance and behavior standards
- Attend hospital orientation
- Complete all education requirements through LifeTalent and pass all pre-employment requirements before first orientation shift
Upon completion of the 13-week period, the RN may have the ability to sign-on with the hospital full-time with an available sign-on bonus. However, there is no guarantee that another agreement will be extended or that he/she will be retained by the hospital as an employee in any status.
This role is a true temporary position and is not benefit eligible for Health and Welfare, PTO, EIB, 401k etc. During the first two weeks (or duration of standard hospital orientation, unless already completed), the temporary employee is paid an agreed upon, standard rate of pay for experience. If the employee is unable to complete orientation for any reason, the employee will not commence working in the Flexible Solutions Program and will be terminated from employment. At the end of the orientation, the pay will change to reflect the staffing option chosen by the temporary employee (i.e. $60/hr for days, $65/hr for midnights).
Looking to become a medical professional or give back to your community? We have opportunities such as our Nurse Residency Program for students and Auxiliary volunteer program for retirees looking to give a helping hand. Learn more below!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Jackson Purchase Medical Center is an equal opportunity employer. At Jackson Purchase Medical Center, we believe our employees are our most valuable assets. We do not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability or age, in admission, treatment or participation in our programs, services and activities, or employment.
For more information on a career at Jackson Purchase Medical Center, please contact our Human Resources Department at 270.251.4437.