*COVID-19 results for tests given at our facility can be expected 48-72 hours after testing.
The Clinical Exchange Communicator Portal is a convenient, secure health management tool you can use anywhere you have Internet to access important information about you and your visit(s) to our hospital. Online healthcare information is available to patients 18 years and older who have been a patient at the hospital on or after January 1, 2014.
Information available on the Jackson Purchase Medical Center patient portal includes:
- Admit and discharge dates and locations
- Procedures performed during admission
- Current and past problems list
- Current medication list and medication history
- Current medication allergy list and allergy history
- Immunization records
- Vital signs at discharge
- Laboratory test results (available at time of discharge)
- Demographics maintained by hospital (sex, race, ethnicity, date of birth, preferred language)
- Family & social history
After discharge, all patients who supplied a valid email address will receive an electronic invitation from the hospital and a link to register online for the Clinical Exchange Communicator Portal. If you have any difficulty registering or using the service, please contact Syntellis Clinical Exchange Customer Support at 800.851.5043 or by e-mail at email@example.com