Hospital Visitation Policy
Information last updated 1/6/2023
Due to a high prevalence of COVID in the community, masking is required for all visitors at this time. All entrances to the hospital, except the Emergency Department patient entrance, will be locked down between the hours of 6 p.m. and 6 a.m. The Medical Office Building (MOB) entrance will open at 4 a.m. for dialysis patients.
Visitation restrictions for each department are as follows:
|Department||Number of Visitors Allowed||Restrictions|
|Step Down Unit||1||
|Birthing Center||2 during labor; 2 after delivery|
|Senior Behavioral Health||2||See below|
Senior Behavioral Health Visitation Policy
|Day of the Week||Time for Visitation||Patient Rooms Open at This Time|
|Monday||10 a.m. - 1 p.m.||Rooms 202A - 205B|
|Friday||10 a.m. - 1 p.m.||Rooms 206A - 211B|
|Saturday||10 a.m. - 1 p.m.||All Patient Rooms|
- Visitation is limited to a two-hour window during the time frames above
- Only two (2) guests are allowed to visit at a time
- All guests MUST wear a mask regardless of vaccination status.
- Visitation must remain in common area; no visitation to patients’ rooms
- You MUST have patient passcode for entrance to unit
- NO personal belongings are allowed; you will not be permitted to enter for visitation if you have any belongings other than your keys to your vehicle
- Patients are limited to three changes of clothes (To avoid items being lost, we will not accept more than three changes of clothes, nor will we exchange clothing due to the excess time it takes to log patient belongings)
- Social workers, nurses, nurse practitioners and physicians may not be available to discuss patients’ plan of care at visitation
For more information about our visitation policy, please call 270.251.4100.