Patricia Williams, MD
MD - State University of New York, Upstate Medical Center, Syracuse, New York
BA in biology and medical sociology - State University of New York at Buffalo, Buffalo, NY
- Family medicine
Dr. Patricia Williams is a board-certified family medicine specialist.
- American Medical Association
- Kentucky Medical Association
- Graves County Medical Association
- Kentucky Academy of Family Physicians
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Graves Co. Medical Society, president (1990)
- Graves Co. Child Victims of Sexual Assault, referral physician (1992-present)
- KY Academy of Family Physicians, district director (1992-1996)
- Board of Health, Graves Co. 1992
- Fellow, American Academy of Family Physicians 1992
- Chief of Staff, JPMC 1994-1995
- Secretary, Jackson Purchase Physicians Association 1994-1996
- Treasurer, KY Academy of Family Physicians 1996-203
- Medical Review Officer (MRO) Director, Occupational Medicine (JPMC) 2000-present
- Trustee, KY Medical Association 2001-present
- President Elect, KY Academy of Family Physicians 2003
- President Elect, KY Academy of Family Physicians 2004
Selection of a health care provider is a personal choice. Most or all of the health care providers performing services in this Hospital are independent contractors who have privileges to practice at the Hospital but they are not Hospital employees, representatives or agents. This includes but is not limited to radiologists, pathologists, emergency physicians, anesthesiologists, hospitalists, surgeons and others. Independent contractors are responsible for their own actions and the Hospital is not liable for the acts or omissions of any such independent contractors.
If understanding the relationship between your Health Care Provider and this Hospital is important to you, you may ask your Health Care Provider.