Wayne Williams, MD
MD - University of Louisville School of Medicine, Louisville, KY (1974-1978)
BA in biology - Transylvania University, Lexington, KY (1970-1974) - with honors
- Family medicine
Dr. Wayne Williams is a a board-certified family medicine specialist with more than 43 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University of Louisville School of Medicine in 1978 and has taught as an assistant professor at both his alma mater and the University of Kentucky.
- American Medical Association
- Kentucky Medical Association
- Graves County Medical Association
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American Board of Family Practice, diplomat (1981)
- Graves County Medical Association, past president
- Medical Staff Mayfield Community Hospital, past president
- Assistant Professor of Family Practice, University of Louisville (1991-present)
- Assistant Professor of Medicine, University of Kentucky (1991-present)
Selection of a health care provider is a personal choice. Most or all of the health care providers performing services in this Hospital are independent contractors who have privileges to practice at the Hospital but they are not Hospital employees, representatives or agents. This includes but is not limited to radiologists, pathologists, emergency physicians, anesthesiologists, hospitalists, surgeons and others. Independent contractors are responsible for their own actions and the Hospital is not liable for the acts or omissions of any such independent contractors.
If understanding the relationship between your Health Care Provider and this Hospital is important to you, you may ask your Health Care Provider.