Thank you for your interest in Jackson Purchase Medical Center. We have current contracts with the following schools:
- Bellarmine University
- Bethel College
- Kansas City University
- Murray State University
- Madisonville Community College
- Pikeville College School of Osteopathic Medicine
- Sullivan University
- University of Kentucky
- University of Louisville
- Vanderbilt University
- West Kentucky Community and Technical College
If your school is not listed, please request your school to mail or email us a contract.
Clinical Rotation Requirements
- Drug screen
- Background check
- Proof of TB skin test
- Proof of Hepatitis B vaccine or declination
- Proof of Blood Borne Pathogen Training
- Have school name badge to wear while at facility
- Read all written materials and return the pages listed below
Read all written materials and return the assigned pages listed below to HR. All required documentation must be received and cleared at least one week before the start date.
- Clinical Student Orientation Form (return)
- LifePoint IT&S Security Access Form
- Confidentiality and Security Agreement (return)
- HIPAA Acknowledgment (return pg. 15)
- Code of Conduct Acknowledgment (return pg. 23)
- Personal Data Sheet (return)
- JPMC Required Reading Information
- Dress Code Policy
For medical, CRNA, PA or ARNP students, contact Kelly Leonard at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For OT, PT, speech, radiology, pharmacy, lab, dietician or surgical tech students, contact Alexandria Scanlan at 270.251.4437 or Alexandria.Scanlan@LPNT.net.