Life stops for no one and aches and pains shouldn't slow you down. Living with joint pain or pain from old injuries is never the ideal situation and whether you are living with arthritis, osteoperosis, or pain related to an inury, our team is here to help you get back to enjoying life.
Looking for relief from joint pain?
Thanks to joint aches and pains, many people find that everyday activities like gardening, biking, golfing, and even playing with kids or grandkids may bring more pain than pleasure. If you can relate, we may be able to help. Answer a few questions to see if you should speak with a provider about finding the right treatment to help put the go in your get-up-and-go again.
Some of the orthopedic conditions we can help with include:
- Foot and ankle problems
- General Orthopedic Procedures including fractures (closed or open reductions)
- Hand and Wrist injuries
- Injuries to Tendons & Cartilage
- Occupational injuries
- Sports related injuries
Orthopedic Surgical Procedures
Sometimes the best option is a surgical procedure. The team at Lake Cumberland Regional Hospital offers many specialized orthopedic procedures, including:
Joint replacement - Total Knee, Partial Knee, Total Hip (mini incision approach), Total Shoulder
- General orthopedic procedures, including fractures (closed or open reductions)
- Occupational injuries
- Arthroscopic procedures- Elbow, wrist, ankle, knee and shoulder
- Sports medicine - Shoulder reconstruction and repair, Meniscal repairs, rotator cuff repairs, ACL’s
- Hand/wrist injuries - thumb reconstruction, carpal tunnel release, hand reconstruction
- Foot and ankle problems – bunion
Total Joint Replacement
More than surgery.
Whether you want to get back to gardening or running marathons, we want to help you keep moving.
Our Total Joint team is dedicated to helping patients planning for a total joint replacement. We collaborate with your orthopedic surgeon to help you better prepare for surgery and better prepare for life after your joint replacement. After surgery, we want to help you get back to moving with inpatient physical therapy and will help you arrange for home health or skilled nursing care upon discharge.
- Find a Doctor
- Aesthetic Services
- Behavioral Health
- Chest Pain Center
- Clinical Nutrition
- Clinical Services
- Critical Care
- Emergency Room
- Endoscopic Ultrasound
- Heart and Lung
- Infection Control
- Lab and Pathology
- 3D Mammography
- Medical-Surgical Nursing
- New Beginnings Birthing Center
- Non-Clinical Services
- Pediatric Cardiology
- Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation
- Urgent Care
- Web Nursery
- Wound Care